Tuesday 14 April 2015

Calling All Divas! New Glama Gal Tween Boutique in the Village Opening in July!

Just when I think the lovely Glama Gal ladies can’t get any cooler, they do something that makes me extremely happy, and excited to find out what’s going to happen next. I am thrilled to share that their next location is opening in the posh and popular Blue Mountain Village in Collingwood! 

Opening in July, the fabulous Glama Gal Tween Boutique in the Village will offer clients a tailored version of the most popular features from the eight current locations. Blue Mountain Village is a popular hotspot for tourists of all ages who love a great getaway to Collingwood. Now tweens will have access to their own personalized spa while on vacation!

Some of the incredibly fun services available at the new location will include:
  • First-ever Bath Bakery, including sorbet scrubs, gelato inspired bath bombs and cupcake soaps
  • First-ever Glama Gal Doll Spa, so dolls can be pampered, too!
  • Mini Tween Spa for our famous manis, pedis, facials, hair, makeup and more
  • DIY spa product bar where girls can create their own lip gloss, perfume, and sugar scrubs
  • Trendy tween retail boutique
  • Drop-in craft sessions with unique and engaging workshops like Nail Design 101, Be You Workshops, trendy jewellery making and more!
From the tips of their sparkling fingertips to the bottoms of their sugar-scrubbed feet, tweens will be pampered, supported, encouraged and inspired to live the Glama Gal motto: Be Confident! Be Positive! Be YOU! It is this mindset and motto that sets Glama Gal way above other organizations, and makes me proud to be one of their Brand Ambassadors. Through the warm, friendly, and fun environment, the primary mission at Glama Gal is to allow young girls to be able to grow and nurture healthy self-esteem, which is incredibly important. I can’t wait to hear about the fun experiences that will be had in this new location!
I know there are many people who will be anxiously waiting for the opening of the Glama Gal Tween Boutique in the Village! In the meantime, make sure to follow Glama Gals on Twitter for updates (@GlamaGals), give their page on Facebook some love with a like, and read about the wonderful services and locations on their website!

Disclaimer: As a Glambassador, I have received compensation for this post, but the opinions expressed are all my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) +918376918351 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete